Business Continuity Management
Business Continuity Management Services
At event of a natural disaster, cyberattack or other business disruption, an organization which fails to provide a minimum level of service to its clients following a disaster event may not have a business to recover. It is very essential to ensure the continuity of business functions that provide products or services and of critical support functions e.g. IT without which these business functions cannot function.
- Minimize business disruptions
- Quickly recover to normal business operations
- Protect an organization’s value and reputation
- Demonstrate “BEST PRACTICE” ISO 22301
- Reduce insurance liabilities
- We are leader in information technology and our easy to implement approach make us best fit for any organization to achieve business community goal.
- Needless to say, BCM consulting requires thorough understanding of both the underlying business and the role of I.T. as a business critical function. This is where OISSG Group has an upper hand. We bring in the dual expertise of business knowledge as well as the technology layer to derive real value benefits to the client from these assignments.
- This gets further augmented by the systematic, professional and meticulous analysis of the underlying facts & figures at each and every stage of this exercise.
- Business Continuity Requirement Assessment
- IT Disaster Recovery Consulting
- Business Continuity Management Consulting
- Compliance Services – ISO 22301
- Outsourced Business Continuity